Our next #TribalTadka #TribalLunch is coming soon! This is a part of our ongoing Women's Empowerment Project for the Adivasi Warli women of Mumbai.
The programme includes:
- 11:00am - 11:15am: Registration
- 11:15am - 1pm: Flea Market
Fresh local grown seasonal veggies & handicrafts. You can also buy TRIBAL TADKA – traditional brand of Mirchi Thetcha, Bombil chutney, Lasunachi Chatani, Till laddoos & Modaks , Stuffed Brinjal, Zavla ( shrimp semi gravy dish), Rotis, etc made by our Tribal women. You have to pre-book these. Cooling Kokum Sherbet will be available.
- 11:30am - 12:30pm: Village Walkabout, View live onsite cooking on smokeless chullas
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Open Air Tribal Lunch (Veg & Non Veg)
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm: Open Air Warli Art class (All materials provided by us)
You can pre-book a seat at our Mehendi Corner at an extra charge of Rs 150/ person
- Please carry your own drinking water, hand sanitizer, if needed. The venue is a very rustic, open air, rural setting and lunch will be served on a steel thali.
- Seating is on floor mats under a tree or in the porches/ rooms of the Tribal homes. Since you are in a Forest, we request that you be mindful of the location and of the village folk.
- You will have to take away your own trash.
- Free PARKING available on the field a short distance from the village, though we urge you to pool cars or use public transport.
Exact directions & instructions will be emailed to you after your seat is confirmed.
For queries please WhatsApp: Blasia: 9920184909 Cassandra: 9833250255 Email: [email protected] Team The Nazareth Foundation Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
Our first post COVID #TribalTadka #TribalLunch was held on Sunday 28th November 2021, at a village in Aarey Forest. This is a part of the ongoing The Nazareth Foundation Women's Empowerment Project for the Adivasi Warli women of Mumbai.