Our core expertise is in entrepreneurship training for women .We apply a holistic approach when dealing with the communities we work with.
Ever since the year 2016, our Trustee Cassandra Nazareth has been working with Warli women deep inside the Jungles of Aarey Milk Colony & SGNP. The #TRibal Lunch is a Project voluntarily conceptualised and executed by her for the WWH Charitable Foundation.
The Foundation has multiple programmes running concurrently
- The protein Project for kids & Lactating mothers
- Community water & Sanitation projects.
- Health camps & subsidies
- Computer skilling
- Reintroducing & popularising Warli Art
- Forest Trails
Our work has been recognised by the
- 2017: Sandvik Asia Gender Diversity Award
- 2018: Change.Org India Fellowship and a recognition from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 2019: TRibal TAdka cooked at the Renaissance Mariott Hotel Mumbai
Managing Trustee: Ms. Cassandra Nazareth
Trustee: Mr. Ian Nazareth
Trustee: Mr. Lyn Nazareth
Trustee: Ms.Rohini Mendonsa
Ms. Blasia Pinto
Mr. Mahesh Bariya